A Fun and Unique Way to Support Us!
Click Here to Register To Bid:
or just email firstname.lastname@example.org your First Name, Last Name, Cell Number, and Home Address to be put on the group text for bidding.
*Registering to bid is an acceptance of all rules for United Way of Southern Chester County Charity Auctions.
- Auction bidding will be run via text message groups with the winning bid being the last to bid at the appointed time minute.
- Auction winner has 24 hours post-winning notification to make payment via our online site.
- All items CAN BE professionally delivered to the winner’s home and re-constructed on site for a $500 additional charge on top of the auction bid.
- If you are handling the move of the pool table yourself, you must have it removed from the site between July 22 - 25.
- Auction bidders must live within a 25-mile radius of Kennett Square, if you are choosing professional delivery.
- All bids must be made in increments of $25.
- All bidders must be entered in the text message bidding system by the Thursday before the auction closes. We can not accommodate people registering to bid last minute.
How to bid:
Email email@example.com with your First Name, Last Name, Cell Number, and Home Address. You will then be added to the Text Group for Bidding so that everyone is able to see the current high bid for that particular auction. If you decide at some point you would like to be removed from a particular auction bidding list, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cell number.
Auction closes on Friday, July 19th at 9:00PM
This is a pre-owned Brunswick Highlander 8’ slate pool table with an Auto Ball return. It is a Mission-style table featuring a cherry finish in excellent condition. You will receive the pool table, 2 covers for the table, a stand, 5 cues and a bridge, set of balls, 2 ball racks, and a felt brush. Package valued over $2800.
The bid CAN include professional delivery and installation in your home between July 22-25, 2019 (must be available these dates for delivery and set up) for an additional $500. If you choose professional delivery and installation, United Way will work with you to schedule delivery and set-up one of these four days. If you choose to move the pool table on your own, it MUST be moved between July 22-25.
Bidding must be in increments of $25. Starting bid is $250*.
*This does not include the cost of professional delivery and assembly.