FOOD FOR THOUGHT: ZOOM IN AT NOON
|March 30 @ noon||Sweet Charity à la COVID: Best Dessert Vote (YOU be the judge)||Chef Jessica Perez, Carlino’s Market|
SWEET CHARITY À LA COVID
We strongly encourage you to purchase your Golden Ticket by 3/18.
We know you yearn to gather at Sweet Charity to catch up with friends, enjoy an array of Chester County desserts, and support our mission. But not yet. Safety first. Instead, ‘til we have conquered COVID…
- Show you care about community philanthropy by purchasing a Sweet Charity Golden Ticket for $100, $500, or $1,000.
- Bring your Golden Ticket to Carlino’s Market in West Chester, anytime from 9am-5pm March 25–27.
Carlino’s Market: 128 W Market St, West Chester, PA 19382
- Exchange your Golden Ticket for a box of 4 Sweet Charity mini-desserts.
- Savor each mini-dessert at home, along with your favorite adult beverage.
- Go online to vote for your favorite mini-dessert, and share your comments and critiques.
- Zoom in on Tuesday, March 30 at noon to network with us, learn insider dessert creation tips from Carlino’s Executive Pastry Chef Jessica Perez, discover the vote-winning dessert, and see if you’ve won a Carlino’s Gourmet Food Basket. CLICK HERE to register for the Zoom session.