Come Celebrate Chocolate & Charity with United Way of Southern Chester County
This family-friendly event has professional & amateur bakers competing for prizes and bragging rights, while attendees sample their chocolate creations! The Festival has been multi-year Best Desserts winner in the County Lines Best of the Best Contest.
Eat Chocolate. Do Good...In Your Neighborhood.
The 2018 Kennett Chocolate Lover's Festival will be held on Sunday, February 11 at Kennett High School from 1 – 3PM.
Professional, amateur and student bakers will have their chocolate creations judged in the morning and Connoisseur ticket holders will be admitted starting at 12pm. General Admission begins at 1pm.
Connoisseur ticket holders enter at 12:00PM.
Browse before the crowds! Connoisseur (VIP) tickets are $25 ($45 for two people) and include professional and amateur tastings and beverages, as well as free parking.
General admission ticket holders at 1:00PM.
General admission tickets are $10.00 each ($30 for Family Four-Pack) and include six chocolate tastings tickets per person. Parking is available in the lot in front of the high school. The fee is $5.00 per car.
- Additional tasting tickets are available for $.50 each.
- Take-home tasting clamshell boxes are available for $10.
- No personal containers will be allowed.
The Year of Living Chocolate raffle is back by popular demand!
- Raffle tickets are $10 for 1 ticket or $20/3 tickets.
- Enter to win 12 months of chocolate creations from local chocolatiers!
- Raffle tickets can be purchased online, at the United Way offices at 106 State Street in Kennett Square, or on the day of the event at the Festival.
- The drawing will be held on February 14th!
NEW THIS YEAR: Kiddie Korner – with face painting, photos with fun characters, and cookie decorating crafts, sponsored by Schaen Photography and run by Patton Girl Scout Troop #4705. Children up to age 10 are invited to participate.
Kennett Square, PA 19348
|Connoisseur Early Admission (12pm)||$ 25.00|
|Connoisseur Early Admission/Two-pack (12pm)||$ 45.00|
|General Admission Tix (1pm)||$ 10.00|
|General Admission/Family Four-pack Tix (1pm)||$ 30.00|
|Additional Tasting Ticket Packs - 11 tickets||$ 5.00|
|Take-home Tasting (clamshell) boxes||$ 10.00|
|Year of Living Chocolate Raffle Ticket (1)||$ 10.00|
|Year of Living Chocolate Raffle Ticket (3)||$ 20.00|