To enter the raffle for $5,000 of groceries:
Give $50+ for one raffle entry
Give $100+ for two entries
Match last year's gift for two entries
Increase last year's gift by $100+ for three entries
* Now for the technical rules and regulations!
- The maximum amount awarded is $5,000.
- Raffle drawing will take place on Tuesday, August 1, 2023.
- All qualifying donations must be to UWSCC's Community Impact Fund (in other words, gifts designated to other agencies don't count!).
- You must live OR work in southern Chester County to qualify for a raffle entry. Non-southern Chester County donors who neither live in our 4 school districts nor work in our territory cannot qualify for this raffle.
- Current board members, staff, and their immediate families are ineligible for this raffle.
- All Prizes must be picked up at the UWSCC office at 106 W. State Street, Kennett Square, PA.
- The prize is conditional on the winner agreeing that the United Way of Southern Chester County may use his or her name, photographs, and videos in print and social media for publicity purposes (in other words, you cannot remain anonymous!).
- All federal, state and local taxes on this prize are the winner’s responsibility.