We are celebrating our 75th Anniversary starting in September of 2020 and have TWO giving incentives to share.
GIVING INCENTIVE 1:
You can win a free year of groceries!*
QUALIFICATIONS FOR NEW DONORS:
- Give $25 or more and get one raffle entry
- Give $75 or more and get two raffle entries
QUALIFICATIONS FOR RETURNING DONORS (as our way to thank you!):
- Match last year's gift and get two raffle entries
- Increase last year's gift by $75 or more and get three raffle entries!
* Now for the technical rules and regulations!
- The maximum amount awarded is $5,000.
- Raffle drawing will take place on Monday, August 2, 2021.
- All qualifying donations must be to UWSCC's Community Impact Fund (in other words, gifts designated to other agencies don't count!).
- You must live OR work in southern Chester County to qualify for a raffle entry. Non-southern Chester County donors who neither live in our 4 school districts nor work in our territory cannot qualify for this raffle.
- Current board members, staff, and their families are ineligible for this raffle.
- All Prizes must be picked up at the UWSCC office at 106 W. State Street, Kennett Square, PA.
- The winner agrees that the United Way of Southern Chester County may use his or her name and/or photographs for publicity purposes upon acceptance of the prize.
GIVING INCENTIVE 2:
$75,000 challenge match to be generously donated by past and present board members!
For every new leadership donor giving $1,000 or more, we will receive a $1,000 match - up to 75 new leadership donors.
If you are able, please become a leadership-level donor this year and help us achieve that full match.