How To Become A Member Of Our Legacy Society
Legacy Society members are donors to the Endowment Fund who have done one of the following:
- Made a planned gift of any type or size (and they informed us of the planned gift!)
- Donated cumulative gifts of cash or securities of $5,000 or more
Legacy Society members will be recognized in perpetuity for their outstanding generosity and foresight.
Other Legacy Society benefits include:
- A listing in our annual report and materials
- An invitation to our annual gathering, so you can learn about upcoming initiatives that will help shape our community's future
- Knowing that the causes you care about in southern Chester County will be cared for...forever!
OUR LEGACY SOCIETY MEMBERS
Clayton H. Burton III
Kimberly C. Collier*
Catherine M. DuBosque
Howard M. Miller, Jr.* and Jean H. Miller*
Mr. & Mrs. Rodman W. Moorhead, III
Elizabeth R. Moran
A. Duer Pierce, Jr.
Moncrieff A. Spear*
Eva L. Verplanck*