HOW TO GIVE THROUGH YOUR WORKPLACE CAMPAIGN
Designating your workplace donation home to UWSCC makes a HUGE difference in your community. Your gift to UWSCC supports 26 local nonprofit programs moving your neighbors from crisis to independence.
We know this can be confusing. If you work at a corporation that hosts an online United Way campaign internally, you can choose to designate your gift anywhere. We hope you will designate United Way of Southern Chester County! Be alert in looking us up if there is a code involved. We are not United Way of Chester County! You have to look for that "Southern" in the United Way name!
If you work for:
- Arkema, the code for UWSCC is 740
- Chemours, the code for UWSCC is 795
- DuPont, the code for UWSCC is 795
- Johnson & Johnson, the code for UWSCC is 286218
- Vanguard, the code for UWSCC is 740
- W.L. Gore, the code for UWSCC is 795
You can always write in our name and address:
United Way of Southern Chester County
P. O. Box 362
Kennett Square, PA 19348
Thank you for going the extra mile to designate your donation home.